Wednesday, May 1, 2013

At last..

I have left Charlie. I hopped a plane with Riley and we're at my moms. That's when the secrets started coming out. 6 women in 7yrs. That's how many times he's cheated on me. I'm not so much hurt as I am pissed. I'm angry. He made my life hell for the things i had done while we weren't together. All the while, he had these secrets. He was playing me and using me. I'm the joke? I'm the whore? Sorry sweetie.. that crown in firmly on your head. You disgust me. I never want to see you again. Anything that has to do with the kid can be done through the lawyers.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you've finally broken free. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he doesnt deserve to breathe air at all.. but that's neither here nor there.

    ReplyDelete