Friday, October 7, 2011

Fast Forward

I wish I had one of those remotes that control time. I just want to fast forward through the next couple months. Its soooooo hard to be patient when you're so close to getting everything you've ever wanted...

And not even the big things that I want. I'll finally be able to watch the "dorky" movies that I like without being made fun of. I'll be able to sit and read a book because I won't have to constantly pick up after a grown man and the spare kids we always have here. If it's just me and Riley, I can keep my house clean. I've done it before when He was working out of town. My house was SPOTLESS until He came home. I'll be able to listen to what ever kind of music I want. Hell, I'll be able to wear shorts, or a skirt! I'll be able to go on vacation or just hang out with friends. I'm just so anxious to have it all that it's making me irritable.

It's getting so hard to pretend that I'm happy....

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you allowed to wear shorts or skirts now? Sounds like you may be int he position I was in back in 2007. Where I basically had to wear a uniform inside my own house on a daily basis and every minute of my spare time was spent cleaning up after an adult who refused to do it for themself.

    If so, just remind yourself that I got out okay. You can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because charlie doesn't like it when other men look at me. i understand that he's jealous but he needed to understand that by making me dress that way, i was begining to feel that way. it was very detrimental to my self-esteem

    ReplyDelete