Friday, October 21, 2011

Right Now

I feel like I'm going to explode. Why? No clue. None what-so-ever. I'm tired, but I feel like I need to get out and do something. But I want to go to sleep. Decisions decisions..

But really.. have you ever had a thought so.. horrible, for lack of a better word, that you didn't even want to admit to yourself that you had it? Am I wrong for having those thoughts? I feel like I'm walking through quicksand; but the more I stand still, the faster I sink. Le Sigh..

1 comment:

  1. I think we have all had truly frightening/terrifying thoughts at some point or another. Most likely when aggravated or frustrated beyond all conceivable belief. I think it is our brain's way of saying, "Look. This crazy shit is about to go down if you don't remove yourself from this obnoxious situation promptly."

    ReplyDelete